Friday, July 4, 2008

CAN WE BE HONEST?



I just finished for the fourth time unsuccessfully trying to publish my first Internet VLOG - GOD PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

Is it really that hard? I mean Perez does it, Jason Sechrest does it, why can't I? I feel at this point that curing cancer would be an easier task.

You're probably wondering why the fu*k Erik Rhodes is the picture on the top of this blog? I just finished reading a few chapters of this well publicized and much talked about blog (www.erikrhodes.blogspot.com) and had to literally read it line by line, taking a break in between sentences. I thought that I was reading a Danielle Steel novel for a minute or two. His blog is so f*cking honest that it actually has inspired me - you'll see what I am talking about if and when I ever get my VLOG online!

I have never met Erik before but today I did an informal interview with him on AIM for this new site I am helping out with called Nick Young - www.nickyoungxxx.com (sorry I just don't feel like linking to it, please just copy and paste YA FILTHY ANIMAL! I will go into further detail about Erik later and/or when that VLOG gets online... ugh, so depressing!

I just got in from The Eagle and that was pretty non-eventful. Hung out with my two buddies Chris and TJ and that was about it. TJ said he has noticed I've been in some what of a weird mood lately and to a certain extent he is correct however I cannot pinpoint why that is so I just looked at him like he was crazy and then he called me a BITCH. All the way home I tried to figure out what the hell has been wrong with me the last few weeks. To tell you the truth there are a lot of things wrong with me and a lot of things on my mind and again - THANKS TO ERIK RHODES, I am going to just start giving you, my readers, my drama, thoughts and perversion that happens around my life and in my head... yup pretty much uncensored. Wow, I think I am actually interested too!!!

No comments:

Blog Counter