Wednesday, June 11, 2008

JAW BONER


Today I was shopping for a headset for my iPhone - fyi, the new law goes into affect on July 1, 2008 and if you don't have a Bluetooth Handsfree set you can get a ticket for the police. I decided to walk into the Apple Store in Pasadena to buy the Jawbone which just saw a huge price drop: $30!!!

I guess the new Jawbone is launching this Friday so the old ones are all gone - hence the price drop! The Apple guy showed me the new demo which is pretty impressive (see below). Chances are I will never walk though a construction zone so I might just opt for the old generation Jawbone and save myself $40 (the new one will cost $130 while the old one is... well you do the math.) The Apple guy said that the earpiece is a bit uncomfortable on the first Jawbone but not sure if that is true or not, I guess I gotta do my homework!!

No comments:

Blog Counter