Friday, May 15, 2009

REED HITS LA


WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW!!! Those are the four words to best describe my show at Micky's. Yes, last night was Cocktails with the Stars and I have to say that I was VERY impressed with Spencer Reed, our guest for the evening.

Spencer is a young man that I met a few months ago at the GAYVNs in San Francisco. The story is as old but I saw him being tied up, flogged and spanked - usually this does nothing for me but I not only did I feel like giving this guy a hug because he seemed so likable I also wanted to go spank him too because his little butt was so adorable and red *wink*. We were drinking and I believe I made a move on him but he totally turned me down. I usually don't even give second glances at white boys but this kid had gusto, personality and most of all a brain - extremely hard to find all three out there. Who cares that he wasn't Latin, didn't speak another language, didn't have an uncut cock or didn't care to have sex with me... this kid was beautiful and so likable!!

Becoming long distance friends with Spencer (he does live in Washington D.C. and I am in Los Angeles) I told him that when he comes out to Los Angeles he'd have to do my show and, well... last night he came through and did just that.

Spencer engaged the crowd, was so personable was extremely hard not just love and take an immediate liking too - just like when I first met him. Among the things you missed last night was Spencer being tied up by several guests. I didn't think it would work but everyone was involved and Spencer seemed to like it. This boy could be dream man *wink*.

Check out his blog by logging onto www.Spencer-Reed.com

No comments:

Blog Counter