Sunday, June 21, 2009

NEW AND OLD

After 1 month, 15 days and 12 hours I now have an iPhone again. Thanks to my friend Frank he let me buy his iPhone off of him so he could upgrade to the new model: iPhone 3GS. At first I really wanted this phone but after I got to thinking about it I realized I just really wanted an iPhone again - how did we live without before it was even an invention? The new iPhone is pretty amazing: fast, new gadgets and even video - but I can wait until next year. The think that disappointed me the most about the new iPHone is that there is no new design, it is identical to its predecessor! I also think that there should have been so more upgrades besides just video and voice recognition. Am i being too picky? If you need to know more about the new phone log onto gizmodo.com or macrumors.com.

Enjoy gadget geeks!

No comments:

Blog Counter