Sunday, October 4, 2009

ZOMBIELAND

Why the hell would I enjoy seeing a movie called 'Zombieland,' right? After I got back from the fun pool party with T.J. and Chris over at Chad & Eric's house, my buddy John Magnum asked me out on a friendship date to see the movie 'Zombieland.' Now if anyone else would have asked me to see this movie I would have defiantly said NO, however he's only in town for a few days and he's one of those cute str8 boys that you wanna hangout with because he's so charming - so I went to see 'Zombieland,' and ENJOYED IT!!! First off I had no idea it starred Woody Harrelson, Abigail Breslin and had a hilarious cameo from Bill Murray - yes, this movie is a B-, just for the simple fact that it's fun, doesn't take it self too seriously but the actors are not cheesy and too annoying. I didn't get John's take on the movie but I liked it.

No comments:

Blog Counter