Wednesday, September 23, 2009

CLASSIC TELEVISION


Lately I've been watching a lot of Bonanza on TV LAND. Actually, to tell the truth, I have been setting my DVR to tape all the episodes, I probably have only seen a handful of episodes - and I don't mind, it's amazing to watch this kind of classic television! It's amazing that the show lasted 14 seasons on the NBC network.

I have no idea what attracted me to the show - on Sunday I was getting ready for work and the show happened to be on.
The episode was a nail biter and got me hooked instantly, I suppose if I would have caught a weak episode I wouldn't have ever given the television show a second look but this wasn't the case.

Anyone else like Bonanza or obscure television shows that you feel no one likes except for you?

No comments:

Blog Counter