Monday, January 7, 2008

A NEW BEGINNING



Today is going to be my first day back at the gym in almost two months - yah, two months, very scary! Me, the person that went to the gym everyday has been reduced to NO gym time! Actually I am a bit reluctant to go to the gym today because I have to go to Ballys in Pasadena for now on. For my friends who don't know my old routine I was very accustomed to going to the Hollywood Ballys. At that gym I made a lot of friends and had so much fun there. The Pasadena gym is small, bricky and I feel claustrophobic in there... it's not a fun gym! Wish me luck, I am going to make it a great sweatbox exercise time... I deserve it!

Love ya....

1 comment:

alanocu said...

best of luck with the gym - enjoy reading your posts; keep up the great work!

Blog Counter