Monday, January 14, 2008

ONE MORE THOUGHT


For some reason I just thought of my mom again. It's so funny how even the smallest things remind me of her. Sometimes I will be curled up and I will remember her curling up on the couch and I would lay right below her with my head on her hip - we'd both watch TV together. One of my favorite trinkets that I have is a postcard my mother sent me four or so years ago while she was on the road. It is on my fridge but I am thinking of framing it - it's that special.


I'm sure we all have individual memories of our mom and dad and I think even if they are alive or are no longer with us those memories are so special and should be treasured. Well before I lay my head down and close my eyes for the night I am so happy that I had/have a mother that was so put together and was always there for me. From picking me up at school, baking cookies for my family and my friends, and giving me her honest opinion, I realize that many people arent' as lucky as I am... and while I do miss her like heck and think about her ten to fifteen times a day, I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT SHE THINKS ABOUT ME 30 TO 50 TIMES A DAY AND ALWAYS HAS HER EYE ON ME... I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

WAT said...

Ya look so much like her too.

Blog Counter