Wednesday, January 9, 2008

NICE DAYS


When I have a great day I try to take a mental photograph of what happened that day so I will never forget it - yesterday was that type of a day!

Before I go into my day let me preface my story by saying that I love waking up knowning that I have a full day ahead of me that is yet to be written. Like an improvisational play, my day had a general outline but no set, written in stone tasks to accomplish. What I love more than waking up knowing I have an open day laid out before me is waking up and being totally spontaneous - my day was a hodge podge of both of these kinds of days!

When I woke up I received a email from Anthony Lopez inviting me to lunch at noon and I was happy that my day was going to start me off in the Hollywood area since I expected my day to take me there anyway. Conversing over a great lunch about business and pleasure after the lunch I went to my tanning salon, Silverlake Sun across the street from MJ's bar to start my tanning routine again.


After tanning I hopped over to Melrose to window shop and then to the Penguin store to check out the 'so-called' deals I've been hearing about... TIP: If you live in the Los Angeles area they are having a pretty good sale on some of their closes!

I then called my old gym buddy Ms. Kenny to see if he was going to workout at Ballys Hollywood. If he was I would surprise him and workout there for the day... of course he was and I jammed to the gym to beat him. I wanted to make sure that when he walked through the door I was on the eliptical machine greeting him! Besides Kenny I saw all of my other negro *wink* friends who I graciously adore and worship. Leaving together Kenny and I hopped over to Bossa Nova on Sunset to eat an amazing dinner. Might I add I got their signature Brazilian (Traditional) Pollo dish, while Kenny got Nova's traditional Brazilian (yah right) BBQ Pizza... LOL LOL!

What a great day... today I've found myself sitting back lamenting on how lucky I am to have spent the day so wonderfully and carefree!

Love ya all!!!

No comments:

Blog Counter