Sunday, November 25, 2007

MY BIRTH - DAY!!!

This is the first time in over a week that I've had a block of time free to sit and blog... pretty amazing and it feels good.

As most of you know last Sunday was my birthday bruncheon at Saddle Ranch! After we went to WeHo to The Abbey where we sipped on martinis and mojitos for a few hours - oh, and Greg ordered a chocolate fondue for us - then we hopped over to Fiesta Cantina and Here bar, ending the night off at Canters for some Matzo Ball soup.

We were out for 11 hours partying in total... it was an amazing party filled with friends and love! Something that Sister (Josephs sister but I call her sister too... that's another story) said to me on the way to The Abbey that pretty much somes up the day is "I like drinking in the day time, I feel naughty."


To see all the pictures from my party log onto www.myspace.com/modeguy

3 comments:

fatenoir said...

*poke*

fatenoir said...

thought you were going to update punk!

ps i was visitor 1982

xo

fatenoir said...

***YAWN****
this blog is BOR-ING it never gets updated

Blog Counter