Friday, November 2, 2007

TO HELL AND BACK

Yes I’m alive! Yesterday I was unable to write any form of a blog because I as in the fetal position all day. Halloween was the craziest Halloween so far to date!

As you can see from the pictures I was a sailor and although I went by myself I met up with Ceasar, Danny, their friends and my boss Morgan. We started off at Motherlode but then ventured on to HERE where I saw my “boyfriend” (he’s not really my boyfriend, instead Pablo (left) is a ultra hot bar back/bartender at HERE Lounge who I think is very handsome and hot!) At first, several of months ago when I started calling Pablo my boyfriend he kept telling me no, and that he had a boyfriend already. It took a few months of getting used to but he soon realized that I wasn’t’ going to give up and that his boyfriend (Fernando, who also works at the bar) was okay with me calling Pablo my boyfriend.


By 8 p.m. I was drunk, which could be blamed on not eating dinner and having a modest lunch! Morgan reserved two cabanas at The Abbey and we partied all night long! I saw Daniel Miagany and his friend Leo (right, they were dressed as clowns) as well as DJ Frankie, Tyson (yummy), Ross and a few other surprises! I also met new friends!!!


Lindsay was a girl that I happened to walk by and noticed her standing alone. Both cute and sweet I knew that she wasn’t having a good time. When I inquired why she told me that her friends had left her because they had to work in the a.m., quickly I befriended her and took her under my wing, isn’t she cute? At the same time I was talking with these two guys from France: Mikel and Virgil were their names.

No offense to Mikel because he was a cutie but Virgil was SO DAMN HOT!! Do you think he is cute? He was dressed as Zidane the soccer player from France - how appropriate. I think he mentioned that he was from St. Tropez. I believe Mikel is from Paris... not quite sure. François have you seen any of these guys around town? =)

To sum up the evening we drank three bottles of Effen vodka and got very drunk I think I got home around 3 a.m. and was so thankful that I was home, safe in my bed. P.S. - did i mention that I fell twice at The Abbey. My white sailor suit tells the complete sad story of my fall - needless to say it's very, very dirty!

Okay I am tired of writing and enjoy my pics!!!

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

filmfanatikk said...

Hey, at least you lived to tell. :)

Blog Counter