Sunday, November 18, 2007

QUICK UPDATE

I've been meaning to blog for a few days now, but of course with my schedule - time hardly permits me these days!

So good morning to ya'll and thank you for reading my blog. I should thank you every time I post a new thought on here, just like Angel Benton does on his blog. Have you ever listened to his blog before? Anyway, I am getting off track... check out his blog he always has something interesting to say!!!

Yesterday morning my new friend Marcy and I woke up early to go try out for the Big Brother 9 in Hollywood. The odds of us getting picked? Very slim! But it was a lot of fun to go try out for a show and even be considered... really it was!! I tried out for a MTV reality show about ten years ago and was almost selected. I think they said out of 5,000 people I made it down to the final ten, out of which they needed five people... not bad, eh?
After we tried out we swung by The Grove and then I had to get home for my family dinner at Saladang Song in Pasadena! Saladang is a Thai restaurant that actually has two locations that sit right next to each other. One is a more family dining kind of atmosphere, being very simple, looking like your average Thai restaurant. The other Saladang, called Saladang Song (Song in Thai means Two or Second, so it fits that it is called Saladang Song.) This restaurant is a architectural wonder to say the least. More for celebrations and intimate dates, it almost feels as if you're sitting in a glass greenhouse. As you enter the restaurant you instantly notice the two cemenent walls/pillars that surround you, almost as if you're in a castle. As shown the picture above the cement walls have intricate steel welding incorporated in the design. If you dine at night the reflection of the small pond glimmer on the cement walls adding a more romantic feel to the restaurant. Oh, and did I mention the food is not too shabby either? Try the Asparagus Salad if you go and the Pad Thai! The salad is warm and is served with a warm peanut dressing... so damn good!

Today is my actual birthday party brunch at Saddle Ranch on Sunset Boulevard! We are leaving in about an hour so I can't write much longer but I promise I will go into more detail tomorrow... promise!!!

Love you all... talk soon!!

No comments:

Blog Counter