Monday, November 5, 2007

TOLD YOU SO


I don't want to say I told you so but "i told you so!" As I recall when Heather Mills first entered the Dancing With The Stars competition last season America loved her and saw her as a beautiful (one legged) dancing queen! From early on I was on to her, I remember her early claims that Paul McCartney (according to Trailerparkbarbie) forced Mills (after her revision amputation surgery) to crawl on her hands and knees up aeroplane steps because they were not wide enough to fit her wheelchair. Oh and this was pretty insane too: "Mills asked McCartney if she could buy an antique bedpan to keep under the bed at night so she wouldn’t have to crawl to the bathroom when her prosthetic leg was not fitted. McCartney objected, saying it would be like being in “an old woman’s home.”

When I told my family of her other crazy claims hey snarled at me saying how nice she appeared and that the claims were likely just fabrications.

Now if you've been reading Perez Hilton and listening to radio outlets the world now knows how crazy Heather is! In fact this morning on The View Barbara Walters even spoke out against Mills!

This is just another one of my long lists of celebrity's that I predicted would go off the deep end! Tom Cruise was my first celebrity prediction that I knew was crazy and would not support his movie career because of my prediction. Another one I feel strongly about am awaiting his public downfall is The Fresh Price Will Smith! Yes, he's crazy too - just watch! I liked him in iRobot but other than that he's a crazy and when his private life goes public you can revert back to this blog and I will again say
"TOLD YOU SO!"

No comments:

Blog Counter