Thursday, November 8, 2007

RUNNING WITH SCISSORS


I've been so busy the last few days with working both jobs I've totally neglected my blog. It means so much that people MySpace me and ask me how come I haven't updated my blog... WOW, people actually read my cyberspace input!

The last few weeks have been crazy to say the least. Working two jobs have both good and bad sides. The good: a whole hell of a lot of extra cash. The bad: my dog pretty much hates me!

Monday at work I came out to an employee at my job Beckham Grill. Marcy, also known as the psychic one, looked me up on MySpace and while my profile is set to private she still saw my sexual orientation as being gay. At first she dismissed it as the profile not being me but then later on in the evening she just straight out asked me if I was gay or not. Of course I said yes... I have a policy that if anyone asks me I will tell them without hesitation. I explained to her how I am a reluctant to just tell people that I am gay especially at restaurants because I would rather the employees get to know me for being Scott first and not "Scott the Gay Guy" - which I will probably end up anyway, but I feel that if the str8 guys and the back of the house gets to know who you first they will be a a little more tolerant when they find out that you're a homo - LOL!

Since I've been working my second job I have been missing all of my favorite night time television shows like Heroes and Kid Nation. I am going to try and catch up this weekend... that's a goal of mine!

I have also been trying to plan my birthday party which is a few weeks away! 2-9 here I come and this year instead of having a big night time party I have chosen to do a Sunday brunch at Saddle Ranch Chop House on Sunset Boulevard. Have you ever been before? They have some good food, the mechanical bull and $10 bottomless mimosas to boot!

So far 17 (or so) people have RSVP'd for it and I am honestly hoping to have only 30 people, at the most! Anything more than that gets very overwhelming and confusing. Now if 50 people come I'd feel truly blessed but I don't think that's going to happen... we'll see!

Finally, I have started to prep for the second annual WeHo XXX Awards which will be happening at the beginning of February. Stay tuned for more info on that! Okay I gotta run...

xxx

SjB

Blog Counter