Sunday, February 10, 2008

DUMPED

It sucks when a guy stops calling you and you were into him! I remember I used to do this to guys a lot when I was 24-years-old so maybe it is karma kicking me in the ass.

Angela, my coworker, came up with a few reasons as to why he stopped calling me on such wierd terms, especially after we had such a good time the day before (or at least I thought we had a great time.) Was he afraid that I was ready for a commitment and he wasn't? Was he just not into me (thats my theory) ? Was he just a dog that needed to fill time (I don't think that is the case, and my faith in mankind tries to ignore that negative way of thinking)?

Maybe I will never find out, but one thing I am certain of is that we will see each other out in the jungles of Los Angeles and it will be interesting. I didn't want to focus too much on being dumped while dating but it has been on my mind, and with Valentines Day approaching its been weighing on my heart even more.

1 comment:

LBC Kali Guy said...

I definitely think it's commitment issues or the attitude how can this person be so right for me there is something wrong. Just be strong but anyways, you already have someone who may be a possibility in SF.

Blog Counter