Sunday, February 10, 2008

THEY DON'T MAKE CARS LIKE THEY USED TO


I love living in LA. Last month I saw a sheep/goat in the back of a pickup truck. This month, actually a few days ago I was amazed to see the above car driving with only one backup tail light. Do you see what I am talkin' about? Very, very strange! Upon numerous surveys people I have shown this picture to the most popular answers are: Scion has decided that two lights are a bit unnecessary, or buying two is an extra luxury, inevitably costing the consumer more money.

What do you think?

3 comments:

fatenoir said...

its an import. cars in the uk for example only have one tail light because the other one - the red one is actually a fog lamp. :)

fatenoir said...

its so they can sell the same model here and abroad :)

LBC Kali Guy said...

They just couldn't afford to have the second one drilled into their custom bumper..LOL..you know some drivers with cars that just have primer as their colors ..that's it..I guess the rebel lives in all of us..I wanna try with backup lights going across my bumper...

Blog Counter