Monday, February 18, 2008

LOTS TO TALK ABOUT

Wow, what a busy last four days! My trip to San Francisco was a whirlwind trip and while I had a good time soaking up some of the City's culture Los Angeles so desperately needs, I am glad to be home with my dog, my brother and my home!

I have lots of pictures to post on MySpace but until then I will show you some on here as a teaser. To see all the pictures from the GayVN awards and other highlights of my trip log onto www.myspace.com/modeguy

For my final night in San Francisco my boss, Collin O'Neal and I paid a visit to Club Papi's younger club called Pan Dulce. I met up with a guy named Robert and we hit it off instantly! Wow, what a good time we had together! It was so amazing today especially because we went to have breakfast on the 46th floor of the Hiltons 1st Tower to have breakfast at the CityScape Cafe. The meal is a bit pricey but you're paying for the almost 360 degree view of the city (below).
After a hearty breakfast Robert and I decided to walk the city and explore China town and other areas that we haven't seen in an extremely long time. I hadn't been to China Town in over ten years so it was so good to see it again. I think the San Francisco China Town area is so beautifully cohesive. The area is welcoming to everyone that wants to pay a visit but is still historically and wonderfully tied to serving their own community... just so damn beautiful! Before I get to the mushy stuff I have to say that I captured some, well... interesting images on my iPhone! Pictures say a thousand words, check them out below and let me know what you think about these crazy SF signs.

Doesn't your heart break for the first image and smile for the modesty of the second?
Robert and I walked hand in hand for nearly two hours unaffected about anybody else but what our talks and getting to know one another. Were there sparks? I definitly think so! Will we end up dating? I would love to, but I think we are at two different places in our lives. I really want to keep in touch with this stud hang out with him when he comes to LA next month and when we are in NYC in May together!
How hot is he? Love ya Robert, you're my boy! After our walk he drove me to the airport and dropped me off, leaving me with a kiss, he is a romantic one. I have to give him major kudos for holding my hand during our walk and being ultra comfortable for being 24 years old and safe in his own skin. I also have to mention how cute it was during breakfast when the waiter pulled out Roberts chair for him across the table from me but instead Robert insisted on sitting next to me so we could sit next to each other and eat together. I will admit I hate when people do this at my job but in this case the surprise of Robert doing it was very, very adorable!
Okay, I need to be up early to do more work for Collin O'Neal - it has been a long day! Tomorrow I will definitely post pictures on MySpace and talk about the GayVNs!

1 comment:

LBC Kali Guy said...

Wow! Congrats on the possible match made in the City by the Bay. Hope it works out.

I guess I have to say I'm biased when I hear the negatives about L.A. But I do think there is culture in this vast desert oasis we call L.A. from the Opening of BCAM to various hidden galleries and stage plays around the suburbs stretching from Long Beach (International City Theater) to Malibu.

Anyways enough about L.A. I think i should make a trip back up to SF some time. Maybe I'll find my special someone who I can hold hands with while walking down the street and no one turning heads except for the ignorant tourists.

Welcome back home!!!

Blog Counter