Wednesday, February 13, 2008

RANDOM THOUGHTS

Today was such a wierd day. Nothing spectacular happened in particular and yet I feel so content and happy right now. Of course I have many things on my mind, yet the little problems that have been bugging me lately aren't at the forefront of my mind. Right now I am slowly getting in prep mode to go up to San Francisco to network and start my new job with Collin O'Neal, which I am really looking forward too!

Numerous people have already told me that I will get laid up there and have lots of sex, but these are mostly people that do no work in the adult industry. Maybe it's my face or just my luck but I dont usually get laid on business trips - even if it's for something having to do with the adult industry! Last year I went up to SF and stayed in a huge room and it didn't have any strangers in it at all... hard to believe I know *wink*! This year will likely be the same as it was in Chicago and SF... no luck for me, but that is okay. Right?

I remember when I was 19,20 and 21-years old and ventured out to the various gay prides in different cities. I can recollect that I would let how many numbers I got from different dudes determine how much fun or success I had for that Pride Fest, pretty f*&king shallow and useless looking back. Now when I attend any Gay Pride festival if I get a nice smile from a goodlooking guy I am giddy and set for the entire day... oh getting older sucks *wink*!

This weekend will be a bit different because many of my friends in the adult industry that I adore will NOT be there. =( Francois Sagat said he is not attending, Victor Banda will also NOT be attending, and while I haven't spoken with Francesco D'Macho in a few months I don' think he will be there with Hot House either. Those girls are my b##ches and I love them so much... maybe they are all lying to me and are going to show up and surprise me... eh, eh? I won't hold my breath!

Did anyone watch Big Brother tonight? DRAMA!!!! That's all I have to say about that show so far.... very delicious!

No comments:

Blog Counter