Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HALLOWEEN & MY BIRTHDAY

Happy Halloween!!! Check out my Halloween costume from four years ago – yes, I did drag!

It’s scary that in 20 days I will be 29 years old. I know it’s not the big 30, but nonetheless it’s a tad unnerving that another year has gone by so quick.

Some people have asked me what I have planned for my big day and as of right now I have no idea. Any ideas?

I spoke to Jorge , have I ever mentioned Jorge on my blog? I don’t think so. Ugh, in brief I dated him (if that’s what you want to call it) while he had a boyfriend. Yes, I know it sounds awful…but let me explain. At the time I was 21, maybe about to turn 22 and Jorge was a prince to me. He was extremely handsome, friendly, secure and gave me attention – pretty much everything a guy who is 21 looks for right?

I’m not going to rehash the whole rollercoaster ride except that it ended VERY, VERY bad and that today, eight years or so later, Jorge and I can laugh about it. We talk often, I have pup sat a few times for him and I can honestly say we are friends. I love Jorge with all my heart and I am so glad we are close and can watch movies together and be in the same room. Ha! A few months ago we watched a movie and drank wine for a few hours, that was so much fun. Jorge doesn’t read my blog so I don’t mind gloating about him. Then again, he might be reading – I thought Angel Benton didn’t read and then I saw that he did!

Anyhoo, back to my initial posting subject! Jorge’s birthday and mine are not that far a part and he’s going to Puerto Vallarta with his nephew for a few days – now that sounds nice!


Okay, that’s enough for right now. I don’t know if I made a point in this blog but at least I reached out and said Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Y said...

Welcome to our group,of the 29 years old,Scotty!
BTW great costume for Helloween you had!

filmfanatikk said...

You and Didi should dress up and do a duet. LOL!

fatenoir said...

ooooh poor baby is going to be 29 :P

get over it! ;)

trust me the build up the big three-oh is WAY more traumatic than acutally being 30something.

honestly im glad im not in my 20s anymore. now that im here in my 30s. never would have said that before i got here, but now that iam. its good. 30s rock.

love you xxx

Blog Counter