Friday, December 5, 2008

FINALLY CATCHING UP!!

NOTE: SORRY FOR THE DELAY, IN A RUSH I PUT THIS UP JUST SO SOME OF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON IN MY LIFE... STAY TUNED IN FOR PICTURES!!!

Although I have desperately wanted to update my blog, since I've been in
Mexico it has been impossible to concentrate long enough to focus on
piecing together three sentences - I'm sure everyone knows how time is
so very limited when you're on vacation and always on the go.

I must confess that this vacation was probably one of the best trips yet.
I have little regrets on this trip, we partied a lot, laughed a lot and created
hundreds of life long memories with life long friends - too sappy *wink*?

Sitting in the plane and flying to my final destination: home, I had several hours to lament on my time in Mexico, but more importantly the new job I start this week at NBC as production assistant of the Rose Parade come January 1, 2008. While the job is only a one month gig, I am so grateful to Joseph for evening offering me the position and the chance to work with such a prestigious network like NBC. Am I nervous? A little bit, I believe starting any new job can be a little unnerving, however that's just some of the fun of learning new tasks, meeting new associates/peers and moving toward the final destination of our lives.

Mexico on the other hand gave me a great opportunity to really bond with Bryant Huddleston, that is Joseph's other best friend, Bryant and I have known each other for years not but haven't really spent any quality time together for me to actually get
to know him and interact with him. I am so glad we had the opportunity to be silly together and develop a friendship - the laughs and good times we had will no doubt always stick in my mind, never a dull moment with Bryant, that's for sure.

The entire vacation pretty much surrounded around Anthropology and Manana Cantina, however we did go out and do some ruffin' it explorations up in the jungles of Puerto Vallarta with Douglas, Jon, Bryant and Joseph. The trip was an all day long pilgrimage, and while it had it's high and LOW moments, overall the trip was fun and interesting enough. Among the highlights was the tequila factory and the Predator set of the original movie starring California's Governator *wink*!

Bryant and I had some comedic moments with not only picture taking, but (mainly his) one-liners like: "That'll Do!" If you want to know you have to ask me what that means... I will then tell you all about it!

Regrettably when I get home I will not be able to instantly upload my photos to my computer to share with you all on MySpace as well as Snapfish, instead I need to give my pup some TLC and head off to bed - tomorrow is going to be an extra long day with the new job and picking up my car early in the morning from the car dealership - ugh I have to walk there, how much does that suck?

Anyway, I do promise that I will post this online when I get home so any of you living across the world *wink* can read this in the morning - it will take up all of 15 minutes of your day I'm sure!!!!

No comments:

Blog Counter