Sunday, December 14, 2008

OKAY, I LIKE IT!


I must admit that I think the new Britney album is... *pause* decent. I'm not a HUGE fan of the lady, although I do think her commercial success has been tremendous. When the girl was sick and under the influence of God knows what I constantly prayed for her well-being and that she would bet better and back to what she does best: perform. It's true, the public loves a fairy tale story and believes in the come back kid in Hollywood, we've seen it time and time again (i.e. - Robert Downey Jr., Dave Gahan).

The songs that so far stick out on the new album "Circus" are 'Lace and Leather," "Out from Under," and "Unusual You!" Actually, the latter was my instant favorite and I was pleasantly surprised that my 'bromance-boy' Bryant Huddleston also enjoyed the song and voted it as his favorite on the album. If you haven't heard it, take a listen below... we're sure you'll love it!!

No comments:

Blog Counter