Monday, May 5, 2008

OH BIG BROTHER!!

CHI CHI IS A BITCH AND I HAVE THE PICTURES TO PROVE IT...
DAMN, I'M JEALOUS. After reading her blog - and a few others, I had to email her to explain why I love BB more than she does *grin*!!!




The one below is my favorite photo... how cute they (Chelsia, Sharon, Joshuah and Chi Chi) all look!

The picture below is not my favorite. Prefacing the picture with I love Jason Sechrest, I am not quite sure why he wears makeup - HE SO DOESN'T NEED IT. I mean, c'mon he is better looking without it and I only think makeup goes well on drag queens and people who are trying to cover up their track marks, black eyes or tired, drugged out raccoon eyes! Jason, take it off... you're not needing this eye liner and mascara, you are already a knockout.

No comments:

Blog Counter