Thursday, May 22, 2008

WWYD


I am sorry that I haven't uttered a word about last weekend yet, trust me I am getting around to it. But first, if you live in Los Angeles and experience the hail, heavy thunder storm and almost unbearable rain then please keep reading. Actually, if you've ever experienced that kind of shit keep reading, I want your opinion!

Today it was bad rain - filled with, well I told you! I was in a hurry to get back from work and the gym because if you know my dog he hates any kind of water, so I couldn't imagine him dealing with the hail and thunder. The roads and freeways were congested and icky so minutes seemed like hours. Pulling around to my street I was excited to see my roommate was home. Who knows how long he was home for but it didn't matter because JJ was in the house, warm and safe.

I walked into the house and didn't see JJ in my room, in the living room or in my brothers room - NO WHERE. I opened the back door and called out his name and he came out from under the house and running in the house - dirty paws and al!

WTF he didn't let him in!!!! WHY WOULDN'T YOU LET HIM IN? I AM SO FRIGGIN' FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW THAT I JUST SHOOK MY HEAD AND CLEANED UP THE DIRTY PAW PRINTS ON THE KITCHEN FLOOR AND HAD TO BLOG THIS!

Would you let me dog in if you were my roomie? UGH... so careless!!!

No comments:

Blog Counter