Thursday, September 4, 2008

WE'LL MISS YOU RENNY!!

Age: 53
Hometown: New Orleans, LA
Occupation: Beauty Salon Owner
Marital Status: Married


After 54 days (maybe some change) Renny was evitcted tonight. Move over Carol Brady, Renny is America's new mom! What an amazing, crazy lady! One thing I loved about her was that she was SOOOO CRAZY but so loving and real. A few weeks ago I was touched when she was finally awarded her HOH room and was able to see pictures of her mother and dad. She broke down crying, I was on the stairmaster and I was crying tears of happiness/sadness as well. I hope when I get to the Big Brother Season Finale WRAP PARTY I can give Renny a hug and tell her what a speical lady she is! Until Renny, I never got to know anyone too intimitaly from New Orleans excpept for Brandon Baker, for some reason I think they both would be amazing together if they met. Until the WRAP PARTY, check out what I mean below about her being crazy... THIS WILL MAKE YOU LAUGH YOUR ASS OFF!!!

No comments:

Blog Counter