Monday, January 26, 2009

COACHELLA IS COMING


Perez HIlton just posted on his site that neither Radiohead, Daft Punk or David Bowie will NOT be playing the tenth annual music celebration called Coachella. I was looking forward to Daft Punk, I've seen them numerous times in concert and when I saw them two years ago at Coachella they blowed me away from when I last saw them in 1997.

The list below is who is ALLEGEDLY PLAYING THE FESTIVAL, and the ones in bold are the ones I am looking forward to seeing. The lineup is supposed to be announced sometime this week, I hope that this line up stays... I am just waiting on pins and needles, I would love to go and celebrate 10 years Coachella!

Adele
The Chemical Brothers
Deerhunter
Franz Ferdinand
The Killers
Kings of Leon
Hercules and Love Affair
Morrissey
Paul Weller (of the Jam)
Primal Scream
The Ting Tings
TV on the Radio
White Lies
X



A Place to Bury Strangers
Armin Van Buuren
Bajofondo
Band of Horses
Buraka Som Sistema
Calexico
Chairlift
Christopher Lawrence
Crookers
Crystal Castles
Drop the Lime
Evil Nine
Fleet Foxes
Girl Talk
Glasvegas
Gui Boratto
The Hold Steady
Instituto Mexicano Del Sonido
Kode9
Late of the Pier
Los Campesinos
Lupe Fiasco
Lykke Li
Mastadon
Mike Patton + Rahzel collaboration
Mr Oizo
N.A.S.A
Neil Young
No Age
Noah and the Whale
O'Death
Peanut Butter Wolf
Public Enemy
Roni Size
Sebastian Tellier
The Airborne Toxic Event
The Black Keys
The Bloody Beetroots
The Brian Jonestown Massacre
The Bug
The Gaslight Anthem
The Knux
The Presets
Themselves
Tinariwen

A little FYI, I saw Morrissey play the first ever Coachella festival so it would be a nice homecoming to see him again at this amazing concert experience!

No comments:

Blog Counter