Saturday, February 28, 2009

TIME FOR A LONG NAP


It's almost 7:30 on Saturday and I just got back from taking Francesco and Damien to the airport - I'm exhausted! I was so sad to see them go but my body couldn't take anymore. If you have ever had friends in from out of town you know the 'go-go-go syndrome' you get into. You essentially feel like you should always be on and entertaining them, there really isn't downtime - but if there is then you're planning your next venture in your mind.

Hopefully I will see them next month for the GAYVN Awards in San Francisco, it's been entirely way too long since I've seen my friends and I don't want that amount of time to go by again!

The final day they were in town (being yesterday) was probably the most fun we had - and I'll get to that after I get some much needed (and deserved) rest. For now check out the ultra cute picture I took of them with JJ up in the San Gabriel Valley mountains on an overcast Saturday!

No comments:

Blog Counter