Thursday, April 10, 2008

BYE BYE






My brother just came into my room and told me about the new Mariah Carey song that hit the radio today and I have to say its an amazing ballad. Imagine One Sweet Day mixed with Tupac's "Life Goes On." Listen to the song and let me know what you think... oh yah I forgot, no one comments, you all just read and email me!

Speaking of Tupac and his song "Life Goes On," that was one of my favorite songs in high school, more specifically senior year 1996. Tupac's final album while he was alive "All Eyez On Me" was released that year and every song on the two CD album was flawless and bangin' - definitely a must have album for every music fan!! The song I mention above is for anyone who has lost a friend because of gang violence or any senseless act of violence.

No comments:

Blog Counter