Tuesday, April 15, 2008

IT'S ONLY PIZZA

It was only a pizza yet I was almost in tears because it was the wrong kind - WTF???

I guess you can say today was a stressful day, especially with my father's operation. I won't go into what got me all flustered at 7 A.M. this morning
but what I will say is that the smallest inconvience was a HUGE deal to me, I can also say that I kept my cool even if careless mishaps occured and/or certain people said stupid shit that pissed me off. Something I am slowly learning to do is smile and grin, venting my loud mouth silently instead of at the person who is breaking me down by their actions or words.

The great news of the day is that my dad's surgery was a success! The surgery went quick, extremely quick: he was checked in at 7 a.m. and was out by 10 a.m.! The doctor, who is amazing performs anywhere from three to five hip replacement surgeries a day - AMAZING! I left the hospital a little after 1 p.m. and then went home and slept for three hours - I was emotionally and physically exhausted!

I think all the tension came to a boiling point when I ordered the wrong pizza tonight from a popular Italian restaurant. Instead of the Garden Pizza I ordered the Veggie Pizza - obviously a HUGE difference, LOL! Can you picture me eating a piece of pizza on the verge of tears? It's a bit comical actually - God I am a mess!

Good Night Friends, Love You All!!

1 comment:

Frank said...

Scott
Sorry to hear that it was a stressful day for you,I can relate bigtime.I can't picture you eating a Veggie Pizza either LOL.
xoxoxo

Blog Counter