Wednesday, April 2, 2008

FIGHTER

I just finished watching last night episode of Big Brother on www.cbs.com, and I have to say every week I am amazed at James'ability to excel in a house that doesn't want his ass in there anymore.

James is a fierce competitor - more so than Dick in my opinion. James has not used fear or put-downs as tactics in this game, instead he has used true wisdom, competitive fierceness and also a little thing I call LUCK!!

Joshuah is another housemate that doesn't lay down and die. Joshuah and James both almost saw their demise this week but like true competitors they cried about it for a little while, regained their composure and then thought about what kind of situation they are in. Basically they started using the FLIGHT OR FIGHT mechanism that lives deep inside of all of us!

Tonight I am headed to Long Beach for dinner with friends and I can't wait to get home and see who is voted out - poor Sharon, it looks like it will be her!

What a webisode!!!

No comments:

Blog Counter