Saturday, April 12, 2008

CRASHING IT


Tonight is going to be so much, I almost cannot wait.

Today is one of my very good friends 30th birthday party, all of my high school and personal friends are turning the big 3-0 this year and it's a HUGE deal!!! I got Laura a cute gift that I've been wanting to give to someone for a while, I am quite proud of it and can't wait to give it to her.

After, 250 gay guys are going to crash an Old Town Pasadena (STR8) bar... that should fun. If you've never heard about Guerilla Gay Bars then you should Google one of the newest gay club phenomenon's of 2008! There are two that I know of within in the Los Angeles vicinity: one is based in the Hollywood area and the one I am attending tonight is in Pasadena - www.pasadenagayborhood.com ! I don't want to divulge the location but there is a picture above that gives you a good hint if you're familiar with Old Town Pasadena - yah, all three of you that will read today I'm sure are Pasadena aficionados *grin*!

After we are headed to Here Lounge and The Abbey to party with the WeHo gays - it has been three weeks since I've been to West Hollywood so I cant' wait to see my favorite bartender Pablo and flirt with the boys in Boyz Town!

No comments:

Blog Counter