Thursday, October 23, 2008

CARRIE AT THE CEMETERY

I cannot wait until this Saturday!!!

A bunch of us are going to the Hollywood Forever Cemetery to see the final movie of the season 'Carrie.' Carrie was such a memorable movie to see when I was younger because the book companion was one of the first (if not the first) horror book I had ever read. If you haven't read the book I highly suggest you read it - NOW! It's almost nothing like the movie and it almost feels like you are reading a compiled list of memoirs from the friends and witnesses that saw Carrie's rage. When I read the book I was still in my teens and I think I believed that the story was based on actual events for a few months - it was that believable!

If you aren't doing anything on Saturday evening and you want to come out and have a good time then meet us at the cemetery around 5:30 to see one of the best Halloweenie movies ever! Oh!, please be sure to bring lots of goodies to nibble on as well as some wine to pass around to all the friends you're going to make that night - a good time will be had for all!

No comments:

Blog Counter