Friday, October 3, 2008

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?


Depeche Mode's new tour has leaked onto the Internet, supposedly it will be called "Tour of the Universe," could this be remotely true? The last few tours haven't had a good ring in my ear, for example, Touring the Angel, which was a play off their last album "Playing the Angel."

On the website www.depeche-mode.com they are reporting/speculating the first few dates of the tour in Europe. Initially I wanted to see them in Berlin, Paris, London and Spain but I think Berlin might not be possible, MODE plays Berlin on June 10 and then plays Paris on the 27th, that is 20plus days a part, I think I might go to Bratislava, Slovakia and Prague of the Czech Republic instead and then go on to Paris to see them.

10/05 - Tel Aviv, Israel
12/05 - Athens, Greece
14/05 - Istanbul, Turkey
04/06 - Düsseldorf, Germany
10/06 - Berlin, Germany
12/06 - Frankfurt, Germany
13/06 - Munich, Germany
22/06 - Bratislava, Slovakia
25/06 - Prague, Czech Republic
27/06 - Paris, France
02/07 - Bergen, Norway


The MODE press conference announcing their new tour and new album will be on October 6, 2008 and will be broadcast LIVE on the Internet. For me I will have to wake up at 4:30 a.m. to see it as it streams on www.DepecheMode.com - ugh, that is so freakin' early!

No comments:

Blog Counter