Thursday, October 23, 2008

PLAYING CATCH UP

My life has been so crazy the last two weeks that I haven't had ten minutes to blog - yah that crazy!

The 'Italian' and I are still together and things are really going extremely well! It still weirds me out to say 'my boyfriend and I' but on the opposite side of the coin it's comforting to know that there is someone in this confusing city that likes me as much as I like them! I guess the best word to sum up the relationship between us two is 'effortless.' It seems like anything and pretty much EVERYTHING we do is effortless and comes natural to us. We never argue on what to do, where to go and each others friends - he loves Tj, Chris, Moses and I think Derrick *wink* and the few friends of his I've met seem extremely nice and welcoming.

Last weekend we attended a Halloween party thrown by my distant buddy Mario in Downey. Mario always throws the best party's and the turn outs are always amazing, this time he had well over 200 people of of which most of them were in costume - 'Italian' and I were NOT! I was a bit disappointed that we didn't dress as 'ketchup' and 'mustard' or something like that but the time permitted was minimal so we couldn't get it together in time! =(

Regardless we still had a great time and he was able to hang out with Moses and Derrick so that's a good thing! I think we called it quits at about 1 a.m. and then we went home. The next morning he surprised me and took me to a restaurant in Marina Del Ray for brunch (I think the restaurant was called Shangai Red's, I'm not quite sure) which was extremely nice. We arrived around noon and we ate brunch facing the marina and while it was a tad cold it was nice that it was just him and I - no JJ or anyone else.

No comments:

Blog Counter