Tuesday, March 10, 2009

GREEN WITH ENVY

Do people really envy my life? I just received a text from a friend that said he always notices that I'm doing fun things: out and about, protests, parties and that made him just a little envious.

I think it's funny how the grass is always greener on the other side, I can assure you that being me isn't all that great, but I can say that I'm content being in my own skin! I envy people like Brandon Baker and Angel Benton because they're always traveling - something that I love to do. I also envy my brother Greg Boardman or Joe Siyam because they have a 9-5 desk job, something I don't have right now. I also envy my dog because he sleeps and eats all day and craps where ever he wants (as long as it's outside.) and has zero responsibility in this world but to make me happy.

At the end of the day though, I crawl into my bed with no help with my two arms, two legs and my health and thank God that I'm here with a secure roof over my head with two jobs that pay me well. Maybe being me isn't all that bad!!!

No comments:

Blog Counter