Thursday, July 31, 2008

DIVAS TO THE GAY BAR PLEEEEASE!!!


Last night I met a diva incarnate! Maybe I am embellishing a tad, but Chelsea from Big Brother 9 was a mouthy, honest girl that I admired for her straight talking and blunt approach.

Chi Chi told me that some of the cast of Big Brother 9 might be at a popular West Hollywood bar last night so of course I had to take my happy ass down to the bar just in case Crazy James, Sheila, Matty (yah, God I wish) or Chelsea showed up. Normally I don't get all goo-goo crazy over celebrities - I am actually the total opposite, unless you're a contestant on Big Brother and I loved your ass - case in point: Chelsea!

I saw her walk into the bar with a former Big Brother contestant and I had to go up to her and tell her 'hello!' When I approached her she was so sweet and kind. She also invited me to hang in her cabana but I didn't stay too long after she mentioned it, it was time to go home and call it a night - you know I had that big date the next day to get ready for *wink*!!!

Anyhoo, below is one of the best clips of Chelsea at work in the Big Brother house last season. Thanks to T Ball who snapped a picture of myself and Chelsea - stay tuned for the pic, it's a cute flick!

No comments:

Blog Counter