Wednesday, March 5, 2008

THE BIG BROTHER TWIST


If you didn't tune in tonight to see the big (but expected) Big Brother 9 twist then log onto cbs.com to see the house be broken up into single players (rather than playing the game as couples) and Allison being voted out instead of Allison and Ryan.
The other HUGE twist is the chance for the viewer, YAH US, to bring back a player who has already been voted out of the house. Again, log onto cbs.com to do this! Who am I casting my vote for? For a minute I pondered voting Amanda back into the house because that would be some great drama, but then I quickly changed my mind to giving Alex a second chance. He got the short end of the stick being Amanda's 'soul mate', so I think he should be voted back. What do you think? Oh, Alex is also very worthy because he's sexy and from NYC!!!

No comments:

Blog Counter