Sunday, March 16, 2008

BRIEF INFORMATION

Hey guys this is just a quick update on whats been going on in my life the past couple of days. Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock Okay that's really all that is going on... yup, a whole lotta nothing!!!

Beckham Grill has been keeping me pretty busy and I've also been getting my home and space ready to start my position at Collin O'Neal (www.worldofmen.com). Friday morning Collin sent me two HUGE boxes with pretty much all the media I will need to get started: a laptop, a printer, a router, and a few computer programs were also packed into the big boxes Staples delivered.

Since injuring myself on that hike/climb the other day I've been trying to take it easy... the last thing I want to do is injure myself again. I was supposed to hang with OC Eric tonight but it slipped my mind that we were supposed to hang, I dont remember us setting any definite plans and now I don't know when we are going to hangout again... frustrating!!

Tonight I went to a party in Hollywood for my freind Jim's 40th Birthday party. The party had ample muscles and hot daddies... yummy! Well the guys aren't my type at all. Don't get me wrong, the men were way hot and masculine at that but nothing I could see myself dating (maybe sleeping with but not dating... I am kidding LOL LOL)
The food and the booze supply was impressive. The only complaint on the food was the personal trainer that seemed to be hovering around the buffet table making conversation with many of his friends about working out and things of that nature. It was one thing he was talking about fitness at a party where everyone was drinking and having a good time, but it was another thing for him to be infront of all the Cannoli's, Creme Brulee and other fattening foods.... DAMN HIM. I can tell he was silenting judging all of us with his big guns. LOL

Okay, it's time to turn the computer off and Soul Train (circa 1983) and go to bed.

Wait one more thought... actually No I'll save that for tomorrow. Good Night and Love you all!!!

No comments:

Blog Counter