Thursday, March 13, 2008

COBRA CATCH UP


I need to catch up on my blog, I realize this... sorry Karen and the three others that read my blog. I am almost finished with the posting that should have been up yesterday detailing my plans for the next six months... just wait for it, it will be worth it!

Okay so I there is a somewhat new band out there I think you should all know about. You might have heard of Cobra Starship because they contributed a song to the Snakes on a Plane soundtrack... okay maybe you haven't heard of them, LOL! Anyway, they were on Jimmy Kimmel the other night and you have to check out their total electric performance - the crowd is feeling it too, AMAZING. Just think Panic! At the Disco meets Flock of Seagulls ! Trust me, it's worth the watch and if you do dig it then buy their new album on iTunes called Viva la Cobra!

No comments:

Blog Counter