Tuesday, August 19, 2008

CRYING ON THE STAIRS

YESTERDAY I didn't want to workout. After a crazy night on Sunday, partying until the early hours of the morning (I'm exagerating a tad) the last thing I wanted to do was go to the gym and then head to work.

My drill is usually the same, workout for 45 minutes and then do the stair machine or some sort of other cardio for about 45 minutes while watching my BIG BROTHER 10!
Since I work when it is on I often just go onto iTunes and buy the episode for $1.99.
Of course I could watch it for free online but buying it makes me watch it on the stair machine and I can't get off until I finish the show - and by that time I am soaking wet!!

Yesterday I was watching the show and was reduced to tears while doing cardio. I was forced to pull my hat down, lower my head and hope everyone around me thought that the excessive water dripping from my face was sweat and not tears. Needless to say if you've ever had a parent pass away this one will get you in the heart too! Renny is an eccentric lady from New Awlins but she has a heart of gold and reminds me of Marge Simpsons sisters when she speaks! Watch below...

No comments:

Blog Counter