Tuesday, August 26, 2008

THE JUNCTION

Sunset Junction was a lot of fun this past Sunday!

Moses, Robert and Miguel picked me up and we set out for a long day at the Junction, meeting old friends and making new ones. I have to say that the four of us looked mighty cute and we had a lot of fun. Some of the highlights were:

*HANGING WITH MY BOSS, COLLIN O'NEAL
*WATCHING ROBERT OBSESS OVER THE BAND KINKY
*GETTING DRUNK BEYOND WHAT I WANTED TO
*HAVING SEX IN THE PORTA POTTY... I AM KIDDING, TOTALLY!


I saw Josh, the dude I went on a few dates with and couldn't help but feel sorry for the guy, what a nice guy he missed out on! My boss says Josh stopped talking to me because he found out I wasn't Latin but that coulnd't be true - the dude has known me for six years!

For all the fun pictures make sure you check out my MySpace page: www.myspace.com/modeguy!!

No comments:

Blog Counter