Wednesday, August 27, 2008

ROBERT'S INTO KINKY SHIT!


At the end of our night of Sunset Junction, Robert, Moses' boyfriend desperately wanted to see one of his favorite bands of all time Kinky!
He loved the show, but afterwards became fixated on meeting the band and getting any paraphernalia he could. For 20 minutes Robert, above, completely shut Moses and I out and was enamored with the stage breakdown. He wanted the setlist, the cracked drumstick - and to meet the band. While I've heard of Kinky I do not know their music so I thought I'd put a popular Kinky song on my blog for all you Americanas! Oh, and if you don't know Spanish too well then check out their album Reinas, this album has English lyrics but still laced with some infectious Spanish grooves.. get into it and ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Blog Counter