Sunday, October 28, 2007

FRIDAY+ SATURDAY = HOT

This weekend was pretty intense!<

Friday I was happy to spend some extra time with Tommy D and his model friends. While at first he told me he'd be going to bed pretty early, he changed his mind for some reason and four of us took a cab to WeHo to check out Abbey and HERE Lounge - both were a lot of fun.

Tommy's buds were gay for pay (GFP) and/or bisexual so we took them to Here Lounge which offers up a night called TruckStop - think Coyote Ugly. I at first wasn't too thrilled because the lesbian to gay ratio is 4 to 1 I had a great time, especially in the last thirty minutes when the girls dancing on the bar started dousing themselves with bottles of water and soaking their adoring fans with water and the bartending gun (with water). I even got wet by one of the bartenders who is my bud. What a great evening and as I stated before it's always great to hang with Tommy D, if he was single he'd be mine! =)

SATURDAY my best friend Joseph and I enjoyed a nice lunch at Chipotle and then jetted to his bosses house to see her new baby and her hot hubbie! =) For those who know Joseph you know who I am referring to!

Later on some of my brothers friends and I all went down to Long Beach for a Halloween party. Cesar and Danny, two of my really good friends were hosting a costume party at their (relatively) new and BEAUTIFUL home in Long Beach. There were lots of hot boys there and overall a pleasant crowd! I can't go into too much detail but I have to comment on Cesars costume - well not so much his costume but more like his six-pack abs and beauiful skin, yummy! If Cesar was single he'd be mine. Er, wait, didn't I say that about Tommy D too? I sense a recurring theme here... LOL!

I will post some pictures later on as I totally forgot my camera! I do have to say Tony, Tam, Greg and I looked mighty sharp in our Sailor outfits... just wait and I will show you some great pictures of the party!

Okay, time for bed

1 comment:

Dennis Wayne Morgan Photography said...

Tommy D's GAY for PAY are customer faves here.A great series.

Blog Counter