Monday, October 22, 2007

NUMBERS RESTAURANT


I have been very curious about what is to become of Numbers restaurant in WeHo. I believe it closed numerous months ago, however it was only a few weeks ago I drove by the second story, hidden restaurant to see a sign on the window that said DIGITS! Anyway, it has become a daily obsession to check the Internet on anything related to this new restaurant! If you've never heard of the world famous Numbers restaurant and bar... Google it! I decided to Google the name to see what came up and interestingly enough a website called GridSkipper did an review on it.

Copy and Paste the link below:
http://gridskipper.com/travel/los-angeles/numbers-special-doesnt-add-up-in-west-hollywood-165656.php

Or just click on the image below for the jpeg version which is in a big enough resolution to read! I think Brandon Baker from Rentboy will particularly enjoy the article. Hmm, I wonder if Google Alert will alert him that I wrote his name in my blog... I can't wait for him to return from Berlin!!

No comments:

Blog Counter