Tuesday, October 30, 2007

GOOD MORNING MUSIC

Isn't it funny how music can totally influence your day?

This morning I was beat tired. Usually on the way to work I listen to the radio - Kevin and Bean on KROQ for the drive to work. Today I decided to pop in Depeche Mode 101 into my CD player for the commute. 101 is just any double album: you have your favorite disc. Remember when "USE YOUR ILLUSION" came out from GnR? You either liked the red CD (UYI1)or the blue CD (UYI2). I always preferred UYI2 because it had Get In The Ring... I believe that was the harder CD, less radio friendly if you will! Anyway, my favorite disc from the 101 album is disc two because it has Black Celebration, Never Let Me Down, and Everything Counts. Don't get me wrong, the first disc is also a frequently played CD too, I just prefer the second one!

Singing, snapping and clapping (can you imagine that) my outlook on today and life in general has completely changed - music is amazing! 101 is one of the few CDs that makes me cry... it's just an amazing legacy for Depeche Mode to leave behind if they ever disolve!

What is a CD that makes you snap, sing, clap and cry? Listen to it today, it will change your entire outlook on what is planned for this Tuesday!

Stay Tuned...

SjB

No comments:

Blog Counter