Saturday, October 6, 2007

VIRAL KELLY


"I'M GONNA BETCH SLAP THE DUMB OUT OF YOU"

Almost a year ago I discovered this funny YouTube video from a pseudo-drag queen trying to sell cupcakes on the Internet. The video was so off the wall and halarious I always shared it with anyone who had an affinity for strange YouTube videos. Check it out below!
This past weekend at Folsom all I heard Angel and Rusty speak about was a drag queen named Kelly aka Liam Kyle Sullivan. To make a small story short the cupcake drag queen is Kelly. Since then she has gone on to make many more funny YouTube videos which are equally as funny. Combining funny one liners with original pop songs I have to give shim an A for originality! Kelly was made a sensation with help from Margaret Cho apparently, and has gone on to doing small spots on MTV, Alias, Gilmore Girls and 8 Simple Rules to name a few... could this plain jane drag queen be the next big thing in Hollywood? I wouldn't put any money on it but she will give most a good chuckle.... BETCH!

No comments:

Blog Counter