Saturday, October 20, 2007

STUDY HABITS: PART TWO


This morning I woke up and watched my Saturday morning TV shows that consist of That's So Raven, Hannah Montana and The Suite Life of Zach and Cody on ABC 7! I watch these shows virtually every Saturday morning, even though msot of the time they are repeats - ugh!

After getting putting myself together (and shaving my head) I drove to Starbucks to study the Beckham menu for about an hour. Ordering my Triple Upside Down Grande Soy Caramel Machiato, I parked my ass in the hard chairs that Starbucks offers to sit in to focus on food - good food! The only thing wrong - besides the chairs - was my Triple Upside Down Grande Soy Caramel Machiato, was not Upside Down!!! Well, I don't think it was. The guy didn't write my order on the side of the cup for one, he almost forgot that it was soy and on my receipt it said nothing about being "upside down." Tony, my brothers best friend said that if I ask for it upside down I wont get all that foam but when I checked my drink out there was plenty of foam. Next time I go to Starbucks I am going to ask for a Extra Hot Triple Upside Down Grande Soy Caramel Machiato and if I don't get it the way I asked I will send it back... paying almost $5 for coffee is not cheap so you should get it the way you want it. Right?

I accomplished a lot at Starbucks and even got a chance to people watch - I love that part of being in a coffee house, it's so much! Tonight I work at 4:30 and if I get off early enough I am headed to Peter and Lonnie's house for a Halloween/Birthday party for Lonnie - I can't wait and I hope I can make it! I love seeing Robert, Peter and their friends - they know really nice people so I hope I am not too tired to drive down to LBC to hangout!
Speaking of Halloween I really want to be the Wicked Witch, but the costumes I shopped around for are really expensive. One of my co-workers at Cybersocket said it is cheap to be a witch. Get a black dress and there you go - that's not the way I see it! In my eyes if you're going to do something, go all out and make it look perfect! To the NINES baby, to the NINES!!! A website called BuyCostume.com had a witch costume but it was $90 just for the dress, so maybe next year I will fulfill my dream of being a witch.

Another person I have wanted to dress up as for MANY years is Boy George. This costume too would be very taxing - both on my wallet and my time in terms of getting everything together. I want to have that old school Boy George look with the braids, the hate and the glam makeup - EVERYTHING! I love that man to no end, well the old Boy George at least. I am a bit weary on the new BG! I think the problem is that America views him as a freak because he is out of the media spotlight and the only time the media reports on him is if he does something weird or wrong. BG is Ari Gold's good friend, but I have still yet to meet him (Boy George that is) and I am not sure I would ever want to meet the present day Boy George - although I did love him in Taboo when I saw it in NYC!

Okay I gotta take off, have a great Saturday!

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Blog Counter