Tuesday, October 23, 2007

PSYCHIC VISIONS....

Some people might call me a sucker but I tend to believe in ghosts, aliens, things that go BUMP in the night and anything paranormal! Not just because it is Halloween in a week but for the simple fact that I like to keep an open mind and I also choose to believe that the dead walk amongst us and that amongst the millions of stars out there in our universe there has to be some other kind of life – right?

Anyway, last night I was at work (the restaurant) and there is this other server there named Marci. Rumor has it that she is a psychic and has the gift to communicate with the dead and also feel ghosts – yah, I know, very extraordinary.

Last night we were finishing up our shift and it there were only a few other servers left in the building: myself, Marci and the amazing TanaLee that has been training me the last several nights. As I walked past Marci she said “You have a good space around.” – and then she smile! I at first thought she made a comment about MySpace so I asked her to repeat herself and so she said it again but clarified that she can tell that I am a good person and have a positive energy around me! I was impressed – however what followed was even stranger!

She asked me “I hope you don’t mind me asking, but when did your mom die?” I forgot that I had mentioned earlier in the week that my mom passed. I told her three years ago and she said “I have a message for you. Actually I wanted to tell you on Saturday night but wasn’t sure how to do it.” She looked over at TanaLee and said to me that she wanted to tell me but didn’t think she knew me too well so she told TanaLee about the message.

“Your mother died of cancer right?” I nodded! She then preceded to tell me that my mom was talking to her – as we speak and wanted to say that she loves me, worries about me and some other things too! I have to admit that it was a bit strange to hear what she had to say and while I did get a bit emotional it was more eerie than sad for me to hear. After she got a bit emotional and said how sad it was for her as well. Something that she sadi that made me really think was that my mom is still worried about my brother and I and that she won’t move on until we are okay. At first what she was saying was a bit foreign to me. I mean, c’mon my mom is already dead hasn’t she already moved on? Marci explained that there are certain stages, as she believes, in death and that my mom hasn’t progressed to the next step because of us – although she is okay, she’s being a typical mom and worrying! Another instance that was a bit strange was when she said to me “She is telling me this right now.”

As Marci and I were talking I almost felt her reading my soul and knowing EXACTLY who I am! Let’s be honest, I haven’t been the most forthcoming regarding me being gay – yet. At this point I think it’s way too early to tell anyone, I first want people to get to know me as Scott Boardman, not Scott Boardman the gay server at Beckham Grill. While I know girls are pretty easy to win over with the gay card, a lot of guys aren’t so I have decided to wait!

I can tell that Marci could read that I was gay and a few other things about me as well! I remember asking her to tell me the things she saw and the look on her face said it all – she was reluctant to say anything too personal I could tell with TanaLee being there. I have a feeling that if it was just Marci and I and we knew each other for longer than – um, a week, she would have been more honest and blunt with me – she seems like that kind of a person!

Anyway, when I got home I told my brother and then told Andy. Andy was very much a skeptic about the entire experience so I almost regretted telling him. He tried to rationalize his reasons for being a ‘doubting Thomas’ – and I respect his opinions and beliefs but I guess since it was such a personal reading, regarding my mother I really wanted to believe it!!! And besides, what kind of person/coworker would give a peer a reading that was full of shit for free? That would be a very cruel and indecent thing to do, right?

Friday is my last night of training and today is my first day back at the gym in at least a week – I can’t wait to see all my black buds! * grin *

Stay tuned…

2 comments:

fatenoir said...

whoa. thats spooky. all ghost whisperer. hope mom doesnt stick around too long - you two will be okay - esp since you have ea other. :) <3

ur mom is gay, trust me! said...

cool

Blog Counter