Sunday, October 21, 2007

DREAMS

Last night I had a dream... No really, I had a dream about the restaurant I work at -this is the second night in a row I have had a dream about Beckham Grill. When I used to work at Mimi's Cafe and we had a nightmare about waiting tables there we'd call them Mimi-Mares (Mimi Nightmares - drop the night, get it?)

Last night I was at a wedding of some hot guy and he was a sorta of Journey Man/time traveler - yah, I know it's strange. He and I traveled back in time to reverse his wedding. Although he was straight I wanted him and even though I was trying to get him to marry his wife again I secretly was hoping he would take me instead! It was pretty intense, and my speech that I delivered to him was what Oscar winning soliloquies are made of! I remember he was showing me pictures of a restaurant where he once dined at and it was Beckham Grill, in the background I could see various servers that I have met in the last few days.

After the dream had ended I then was with friends and family in a pool at nighttime.
David Beckham was naked... wait I just made a connection David Beckham, Beckham Grill. I wonder if that is a coincidence or my brain actually put them together for my dream? Come to think of it I think the time traveler was David Beckham... hmm, I just woke up five minutes ago so I will have to think about that one as the day progresses.

The dream after that gets too involved but also in my dream was all my cousins, my mom, and Brandon Baker had just returned from Germany. Ahh, I am going to miss seeing Brandon Baker everyday when I leave Cybersocket. I have mentioned him before in my blog but Brandon is one of the nicest people I have probably ever met. Okay, I am getting sad, so I will stop.

Today I am going to go watch TJ and Andy play softball at Whittier Narrows Field - I like going and taking JJ with me, it gives us both a chance to get out in the beautiful sun and have some fun!

I hope you too make it a fan day!

STAY TUNED...

No comments:

Blog Counter