Tuesday, October 9, 2007

RESIGNATION


It is 9:41 and I just logged onto CraigsList and I saw a job that looked interesting... it was Editor in Chief for Cybersocket magazine! Sound familiar?

Today I gave my notice at Cybersocket magazine. Many of you knew this was coming, few friends actually were aware that today was the day.

Overall it was a mixed bag of feelings today. The last few weeks leaving, Cybersocket has weighed heavy on my heart. Few people take the time to sit down and figure out all the sides of leaving a job.

Right now, I am a bit numb... I went to the gym, hung out with my friend Kenny and then drove home. I called up a few of my old friends, caught up with them.

I know, I know I am rambling right now... I will be more level headed tomorrow.

If you know of anyone who wants to pick up where I left off have them send a resume in....

Stay tuned..

SjB

2 comments:

fatenoir said...

so anything new on the horizon or just going to play it by ear? guess there is always serving to fall back on.

when you going to call me bitch?

miss you xxx

filmfanatikk said...

You have spoken so much about this. I'm glad you finally did it. Congrats!!! You are free. Hopefully you got something lined up. If not, there's always something new and interesting around the corner.

Happy October!!

Blog Counter