Thursday, September 6, 2007

BIG BROTHER MANIA


What a tumultuous hour for the Big Brother household - thankfully my girl Jameka wasn't voted out - yet, but now she is the only black girl in the house.

Usually the saying says "EVIL NEVER WINS," but for once I think that's not true. It is definitly so SAD that Dick and Danielle will be in the final two - with one of them leaving the house with a half a million dollars!

Personally, I don't know why Zach didn't change the exchange Eric for Dick. Eric would have voted for Dick, Danielle would have voted for Jameka and Zack - well if he was smart would vote for Dick. That would end the Dick and Danielle dynasty - but he didn't!

If you want to see the latest episode log onto www.cbs.com

1 comment:

filmfanatikk said...

I agree totally! Zack really missed his chance. I was hoping for Jessica to win, but my hopes were dashed last night. Go, Jameeka!

Chris

Blog Counter